Edmund joined the Renewable energy group in December 2014 as a Postdoctoral Fellow.
- Ph.D, Mechanical Engineering, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Thesis on Energy conversion of woody biomass by fast pyrolysis
- M.Eng, Mechanical Engineering, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Thesis on Biomass conversion to energy by anaerobic digestion
- B.Eng, Agricultural Engineering from Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Nigeria
Current research interests
- Integration of renewable energy sources in gas turbine power cycles.
- Climate change mitigation by applying solar and biofuels to gas turbine for CO2 emission reduction.
- Renewable energy integration in gas turbine power cycle.
Edmund has worked on a number of mini projects on renewable energy such as anaerobic digestion of wastes for biogas production and utilisation for domestic and small business applications; characterisation and pyrolysis of woody biomass for biofuels production; design and fabrication of solar-biomass dryer for medium scale application.
He has experience in teaching and supervising Bachelors and Masters students.
See Edmund's researchgate page